About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why Should I Even Try?

It amazes me how cruel some people can be. I just read a news report about the body of a 3 year old finally being found after she went missing earlier this month. It breaks my heart to realize that a person can just abduct a child, kill then and toss their body away like garbage. Our world is becoming more heartless by the hour.

I haven't even said anything about the kids killing their own classmates, parents abusing their children, or teenage boys beating and killing someone just because of their skin color. Everyday I read, hear and see stories of neglect, violence, and crime. I see that the world is not improving. It makes me wonder what is the point of me wanting to better myself when all around me the world is falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment