About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Grateful

A huge weight has just been lifted from my shoulders. I am happy that I have made it yet another day to say 'Thank you' and 'I love you.' I have come to my senses and realized that my life is awesome.

Have you ever had those days when you feel like things were moving too slowly? You look at the clock and see that what has felt like hours were only seconds? Those days when everything that could go wrong does go wrong? Or even when you couldn't see the forest because all the trees were in the way?

Sometimes, we forget how good we have it. How, this moment that we perceive to be so overbearing is not as bad as things could have been. We forget how lucky we are and that today is another opportunity to be grateful.

So, wipe your tears, clean your face. Listen to me as I cheer you on. Hell, be your own cheerleader. But if you come to the conclusion that you cannot go any further, remember that I am rooting for you and me.

Today I am that. Grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment