About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Here is me

Today is going to be a new day. I introduce you to a new me and my new view on life. I am making an effort to better myself and not always rely on others. I am trying to be nicer and not just blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind. I will try to censor myself.

I am 27 years old and you would think (or at least, I would hope) that I had everything all together but I don't. Luckily, everyday presents an opportunity for me to improve myself and stop all my immature ways.
So here our journey begins. We'll discuss society, make-up, hair, weight, my classes and anything else I find interesting.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

  1. Anjah Yonne - Philosopher, Thought Provoker, Mentor

    ReplyDelete