About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Uncertainty

There was a time in my life when I was sure that I had all my p's and q's in order. I knew exactly what I wanted to do and how exactly I planned to get from point A to point B. Now, not so much. It feels like I'm on a shaky foundation and I am not quite sure where I'll end up. What graduate school am I applying to? What if I don't get in. What type of job am I gonna get after graduation. Not to mention my love life. I know things don't always  happen as planned but why does it have to be so hard at times. The 'not-knowing' is driving me half-way insane. 

I have to keep reminding myself that tomorrow will be a better day, the secrets of the world will be revealed and answers will be uncovered. I am sure though that His plan is better than mine.

me (left) & Angel, my twin sister (right)


No comments:

Post a Comment