About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shut Up


For those people that can’t keep those buzzing bees out of their ear
People are going to talk regardless. It doesn’t matter if you are in a good place or bad, people always have something to say. Even if Especially if you don’t ask for their opinion, they will want to tell you how you should live your life. Just remember, you are the only one living your life and have to deal with the choices you've made (even if you allowed someone to convince you to do that dumb thing that you did and now regret oh so much).
For those who can’t keep their two cents to themselves
Sometimes we all just need to remember to shut the f%&! up. Everything we are thinking does not need to be verbalized. The world will not end, if you keep your thoughts in yourself. Your head won't even explode if it exceeds capacity.
Remember that saying, “If you don't have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all?” Well, I am making a new effort to try my hardest to think before I insert foot into mouth. I know I have the tendency to have verbal diarrhea at times. I think I am entitled to tell people my thoughts because I am so smart and they just have to listen to me.
The overall lesson to leave with is for you to be careful what you say to people. They just might take your advice and repay you with a swift punch in your throat.

 
Still a work in progress

1 comment: