About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Until then

What do I have to offer you?
Or you, me?
I do not want to be in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship.
Not just complimenting each other but bettering each other?
I want to look forward to seeing and hearing you and just being in your presence,
Even when I can't stand you.

I want to show my love for you to you.
But I want you to do the same for me
Not because I want you to but because you want to
Feel the need to

Until then, I will love and enjoy being me
Treating myself as I should be treated
In preparation for you
Learning what I want and deserve
Readying myself to be for you who you deserve

No comments:

Post a Comment