About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Braided up do

My hair has been natural for a minute now (since October 2010). I have been busy with school so I decided to do a protective style (braids) for a while to keep my hands out of my head while I devote time to my studies.

The braids are braided all the way to the ends about a couple of inches down my back. I did an up-do because I was tired of the burned ends scratching my neck. I like this style. I will definitely be rocking this hair-do to work and class.

Decided to do some braids. This is what is looked like up.

Side view. 

Back view. 

Still a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment