About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Monday, May 7, 2012

I Dream



Am I the only person that thinks that dreams are a form of premonition? What do you do when your dreams re giving you contradicting advise?

For the last few nights I have had happily beautiful dreams and some horribly bad dreams? They all pertain to the same subject but one day the dream says 'yes' and the next day, the dream says not just 'no, that's a bad idea' but 'Hell No!' Then the cycle repeats. I even have nights like last night when I have multiple dreams with mixed signals about the same thing.  They are telling me I should follow my heart and at the same time to run like hell.

Don't we all love dreams like this? Which road should I take?

I need a dream interpreter.


Still a work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment