About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Changes



There has been a number of great things happening in my life lately. I am really excited about all of the new opportunities, changes, and adventures that have presented themselves. I will share a few things with you now but not everything as I would hate to jinx myself on some of those aspects.

First, I got a promotion at work. You are now looking at GatewayCDI's new Inventory Planner/Buyer. I can finally get off the phones and won't have to deal with argumentative customers any more. I will be dealing primarily with vendors and management (a whole new dragon of headaches, I'm sure).

After taking a close look at the way my life has turned out, I really admire the woman I am becoming. I've been a responsible person for as long as I can remember, but I now see an adult peering back at me when I look into the mirror.

In celebration of my promotion and new phase of life, Angel and I decided to have an Impromptu Photo Shoot at her house.

I'm sure you guys have noticed by now that I love taking photos:








There are more announcements to come. I will not leave you all hanging. I will tell you as the months unfold.

Still a work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment