About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back in the Groove




Stella’s finally got her groove back.

No, not like in the Angela Basset/Taye Diggs sort of way.

I wish.

Keep your minds out of the gutter.

I have finally gotten back to my workout groove. Every since I got my promotion and Angel has not been working out with me, I found excuse after excuse why I couldn’t get in that workout - ‘I was exhausted.’ ‘I’m tired.’ Oh, and my personal favorite, ‘I’m mentally drained, you can’t expect me to give a hundred percent like this.’ - You think it; I more than likely said it. I wasn't completely horrible though. I did make a conscious effort to eat better.


 Still a work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment