About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hey Baby Girl

I am you
you are me
we have come so far
from who we used to be

Keep your head up
please stay strong
I'll stand by you
when you think you're all alone

The pain will ease
the tears will cease
and the sorrow will go away
no matter what you believe

I will be there

I'll hold your hand and wipe your face
I'm with you especially when you are lonely
When the darkness is closing in
I'll keep you in my warm embrace

Tomorrow will come
the sun is almost here
This pain will end
You don't have to cry no more tears

Hear me
Please hear me
Believe me
I am with you always
I promise

You are me
I am you
Together we'll make it through



Work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment