About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Finally Happy

I just took a step back and looked at my life. I have finally realized something of great importance. I realized that I am no longer bitter. No more angry-black-woman-wanting-to-curse-out-the-world-for-the-shitty-hand-that-I've-been-dealt bitter. For the longest time I remember putting on this fake, happy facade but underneath it all, I was seething inside. I know everyone has a story and have been through storms and hard times. A lot of people don't know the things I have gone through and experienced. I wouldn't wish any of it on even my worse enemy. In all honesty, the script of my life doesn't matter because it has all led me to this moment.

So smile with me.

Still a work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment