About Me

My photo
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Remembering that today is a brand new day. Another opportunity to make things better, do better and be better.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Graduation is Finally Here

The day has finally come. Assignments completed, papers written, quizzes taken and exams aces (or at least passed). Who would have thought that walking across a stage and shaking sweaty hands would give one person so much pleasure (thinking of, where was the hand sanitizer? Hello? It's cold season. I wonder why their hands were so sweaty? nerves? cough? sneeze? oh the grossness...)?

Any way, today was awesome. One of the best of my life actually. Big accomplishment. The people that I loved and those that loved me showed up and showed out.

Pictures below are of family and friends as we gathered.


Before Graduation: Angel, Ma, Me, & Tauna


Angel and Me


Angel & I (after graduaton ceremony)


Brian, Angel, & I






Sandra & I


Drianne & I


Drianne & Zack

Still a work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment